[ndnSIM] HELP Required: LEO satellite Constellations in NDNSim

sangita dhara sangita.engg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 03:28:31 PDT 2022

Hi Junya,

I am very glad that you have replied in a detailed manner.

I will proceed following your suggestion. Do you have any example code on
dynamically changing the node position according to the trace file? As per
my understanding, I also need to mention the height of nodes and implement
the channel model so that it can calculate the propagation delay
accordingly.

* 'IMO, do remember to include these ground nodes when you simulating the
topology.'  --- *I am not very sure what you mean. could you please
elaborate a little?

Best,
Sangita
Sangita Dhara