[ndnSIM] HELP Required: LEO satellite Constellations in NDNSim

赖俊宇 laijy at uestc.edu.cn
Sun Aug 14 17:08:52 PDT 2022

Hi Sangita,

We may have the same focus. Typically, you can utilize STK software to generate the trace file with description of the dynamic topology change events for your simulation. Then, you can write a program in ndnsim to dynamic change the LEO satellite network topology according to the aforementioned trace file. IMO, do remember to include these ground nodes when you simulating the topology.

We also developed a leo network emulation systems several years ago.

BR,

Dr.  Junyu Lai

UESTC