[ndnSIM] lfu cache replacement policy

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Dec 27 11:22:07 PST 2016

Hi,

the lfu replacement policy has not been implemented in the case of NFD. You will have to implement this policy on your own. You can take a look at the responses to your previous email:

http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2016-December/003232.html
http://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2016-December/003234.html

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory