[ndnSIM] ndn cache replace policy

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Dec 22 23:02:53 PST 2016

Hi,

personally, I feel it would be easier for you to use the CS of NFD.

You will have to create your own class that will derive from the Policy class of NFD.

Hope that this helps.

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory