[ndnSIM] Interest packet size

raaid alubady alubadyraaid at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 10:03:53 PST 2016

Hello everyone in this amazing and helpful group,

I have these questions:

First, what is the default size of Interest packet?

Second, how can Increase and decrease the Interest packet size?

Third, the instructing here:
ndnHelper.SetPit ("ns3::ndn::pit::Persistent::AggregateStats", "MaxSize",
"10000");

What is mean "10000"?

Fourth, Fourth, can we use both two instructing in one scenario as follows:

consumerHelper.SetAttribute ("Frequency", StringValue("10000"));
consumerHelper.SetAttribute ("Randomize", StringValue ("uniform"));

What are effecting on the scenario ?

Kind regards.
  Raaid

*Raaid Alubady*Doctoral Researcher
InterNetWorks Research Lab,
School of Computing, Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, M A L A Y S I A
HP: +60129636379 , +601128408117
Emails: raaid.n.alubady at uobabylon.edu.iq
            *raaid.alubady at internetworks.my*
            *alubady.r.n at ieee.my*