[Nfd-dev] review request: NDNLPv2 NACK, Fragmentation, LocalControlHeader

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.EDU
Wed May 27 04:56:26 PDT 2015

Hi Ilya

The full name for "reliability" feature is "reliability improvement".
Since any NDNLPv2 feature is swappable, nothing prevents one to design a
reliability feature that can have guaranteed delivery (whether it's useful
is a different question).
"partial reliability" isn't correct.

CongestionNack is in the roadmap but not yet approved.

NDNLPv2 can be used on application-forwarder connection as well.
To send an Interest NACK from application, simply send a NDNLPv2 packet
with NdnlpNack header field.

Yours, Junxiao