[Nfd-dev] review request: NDNLPv2 NACK, Fragmentation, LocalControlHeader

Ilya Moiseenko iliamo at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue May 26 15:39:40 PDT 2015

Hi Junxiao,
I think that even the reliability is not yet approved you should rename it to “partial reliability” throughout the spec, because I guess that you are not going to provide persistent retransmissions on the link layer.

Another thing is NACK. Ok, if I’m a server-side application getting lots of Interests that I cannot process, do I provide a GiveUpNack to my local NFD ? I expected something like a CongestionNACK. Or congestion goes to the reason field?

Final question, is there a way to make Interest NACK from the application today or in near future? It’s alright if NFD doesn’t understand it yet.

Ilya