[Nfd-dev] Install dependency packages in Jenkins script

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Nov 4 09:03:12 PST 2014

Hi Alex

If buildbots use Brew instead of MacPorts, we should recommend
customers/users use Brew as well.

Please explain what's the "special way" in OSX 10.8, and why it cannot be
offloaded to project-specific scripts.

Yours, Junxiao

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Alex Afanasyev <alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu