[ndnSIM] Simulation halts with small lifetime of interest

Karan Raj Baruah karan_baruah at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 15 12:47:16 PDT 2021

Hello Sangita,
How much is the value of lifetime that you set when causing the issues? Also, when you set the lifetime manually can you verify from your tracer logs that the packets are actually sent(and duration for interest to reach)? It might be because latency between ports is too high that when you change it the interest may not reach the destination at all(even on retransmission).
Best,Karan