[ndnSIM] Simulation halts with small lifetime of interest

sangita...... sangita.engg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 03:11:04 PDT 2021

Dear members,
I am developing a vehicular network by incorporating sumo in ndnsim using
the traci client.
In my simulation the consumer generates interest in some zipf-mandelbroute
fashion. Whenever I am keeping life time of each interest smaller than the
total simulation time, somewhere my simulation halts with the below message:
Error: tcpip::Socket::recvAndCheck @ recv: peer shutdown
Quitting (on error).

However, it runs fine when I keep the lifetime of each interest bigger than
the total simulation time.

Can anyone give me any clue on what can be the problem?