[ndnSIM] Interest loop problem in VNDN (v2v scenario)

DJEMAA Adel a_djemaa at esi.dz
Mon Jan 11 07:18:20 PST 2021

Hi,
I haven't manipulated the deadNonce list before, nevertheless from my own
experience with ad hoc scenario in ndnSIM (using lr-WPAN as an underlay),
as I told you the producer can respond many times to the same Interest with
the same Name and Nounce (I have personally verified it).
For your second concern, I can't give you right now a
comprehensive explanation and/or guidance because I have no experience with
v2v scenarios in ndnSIM.
Hope this helps.