[ndnSIM] Interest loop problem in VNDN (v2v scenario)

Sonia zohanoor67 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 00:54:57 PST 2021

Hi,
Thanks, but will the DeadNonce list not prevent it? The PIT entry is
deleted but duplicate nonce could be found in DeadNonce list. Isn't it?

For my 2nd concern, I have made a scenario of 50 ad-hoc nodes moving in a
certain direction. I have added Ad-hoc netdevice transport as done in the
example (
https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/blob/master/examples/ndn-v2v-simple.cpp
)

Is that all to make an ad-hoc v2v scenario? or please guide me if I am
missing something?

Thank you