[ndnSIM] Setting PIT Limit Size and providing for replacement.

Prajjwal Singh csb17053 at tezu.ac.in
Wed Apr 21 06:54:42 PDT 2021

Hello all,
I want to set a size limit for PIT and also provide a replacement mechanism
for the PIT entries.

Please point out the correct way of doing the above.

PS:
Till now I have been reading the code in NFD/daemon/Table/Pit.cpp and
trying to tweak the function: PIT::findOrInsert(const Interest& interest,
bool allowInsert).
I have the following problems:
1) I am unable to understand in which scenario the bool allowInsert will be
false.
2) When I try to tweak the above mentioned function to not insert the
interest packets with a certain tag value, and return before processing
further, I get SIGSEGV error.

Thanks in advance,
Prajjwal Singh