[ndnSIM] Trace File generation and plotting graphs

IHK Niad kilakila333 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:51:13 PDT 2021

Dear all,
I have installed ndnSIM, run a few example scenarios and getting used to
the tool. I have learnt how to create mobile nodes.
However, am not able to proceed further.

I want to implement a highway scenario wherein i can vary the number of
nodes and their speeds.

1) How to vary the the number of interests generated for the node
1) How to generate a trace file of Interest Satisfaction Ratio
2) How to plot graphs for the obtained trace file and compare ISR for
different speeds and node density

Any relevant code or document would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
IHK