[ndnSIM] Delivery of interest/data packet from/to NFD in ndn2.7

Shuai Dong sdong7 at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Apr 19 09:52:13 PDT 2021

Hi All,

In the earlier NDNSIM version, the actual delivery of packets from/to NFD
can be implemented in "ndn-net-device-face.hpp", and the user can add their
own logic for forwarding packets through incoming faces.

Currently, I try to use the NDNSIM 2.7 and find a way to add my own logic
for forwarding packets through incoming faces. Is the
"ndn-net-device-transport.hpp" file the right way to do that?

Thanks
Warm regards,
Shuai