[ndnSIM] How to find PIT size in forwarding strategy

Eric Binnendyk eric.binnendyk at student.nmt.edu
Wed Oct 21 22:42:17 PDT 2020

Hello,

Does anyone know the best way to do this? If I make a custom directory for
my scenario, can I overwrite the default Strategy class by putting my
modified Strategy class inside the extensions/ directory? Should I give the
modified Strategy class a different name? I am trying to implement the
strategy described in this paper to give myself ndnSIM practice:
https://locard.eu/attachments/article/86/ChoKIFA+%20an%20early%20detection%20and%20mitigation%20approach%20against%20interest.pdf

Thanks,

Eric