[ndnSIM] How to find PIT size in forwarding strategy

Spyridon Mastorakis smastorakis at unomaha.edu
Tue Oct 27 19:13:57 PDT 2020

Hi,

I would suggest that you replace the strategy file with your custom file in this directory: https://github.com/named-data-ndnSIM/NFD/tree/NFD-0.6.6-ndnSIM/daemon/fw

Assistant Professor
Computer Science Department
University of Nebraska, Omaha
Peter Kiewit Institute Room 175A
https://sites.google.com/site/spyridonmastorakis

On Oct 22, 2020, at 12:42 AM, Eric Binnendyk via ndnSIM <ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:ndnsim at lists.cs.ucla.edu>> wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know the best way to do this? If I make a custom directory for my scenario, can I overwrite the default Strategy class by putting my modified Strategy class inside the extensions/ directory? Should I give the modified Strategy class a different name? I am trying to implement the strategy described in this paper to give myself ndnSIM practice: https://locard.eu/attachments/article/86/ChoKIFA+%20an%20early%20detection%20and%20mitigation%20approach%20against%20interest.pdf<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__locard.eu_attachments_article_86_ChoKIFA-2B-2520an-2520early-2520detection-2520and-2520mitigation-2520approach-2520against-2520interest.pdf&d=DwMFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=eI5Bh74ovG-uIXQ5ksQETSPgRFzmJXjIZXneCqw580E&m=OXgHZziS9rIfncuOq8ZqBKDk6M9q_SjYgy1yVQo-fl4&s=yy9peaq1MIWwovKqDW2pBnJV-iUhRUs5zyqE7Tj5Xaw&e=>

Thanks,

Eric