[ndnSIM] How to convert Packet to Data in dequeue()

hui li huiliceo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:49:31 PST 2020

Hi all,

  I am using ndnsim2.1. My purpose is to set the congestion mark when the
packet dequeue(if its delay is long).
  The idea of adding a congestion mark: first add the MyCongestionMark
field in the Data, and then set MyCongestionMark to a certain number when
dequeue(indicate congestion).
  The question now is that where add MyCongestionMark field is in the Data,
but in function dequeue() of the queue are all Packet,and I can't use
packet.setMyCongestionMark() like data.setMyCongestionMark(). Is my idea
right and How to convert Packet to Data in dequeue()?Thank you.

Best regards,
Leo