[ndnSIM] Question about ConsumerZipfMandelbrot

大熊 浩也 okuma at stu.kobe-u.ac.jp
Mon Jan 6 22:10:42 PST 2020

Hello all,

I want to simulate content by popularity.

So, I am thinking about using "ConsumerZipfMandelbrot" which is an
application of ndnSIM, and I have some questions.

1.Please tell me the details of "ConsumerZipfMandelbrot".
(The ndnSIM documentation has already been confirmed.
Https://ndnsim.net/current/applications.html)
In particular, please tell us the difference between using and not using
this application.

2.Is "ConsumerZipfMandelbrot" suitable for content requests using
popularity in the first place?

Regards,
Hiroya Okuma