[ndnSIM] Finding an example of producer
shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed May 29 19:01:21 PDT 2019
1. Find where does the producer transmit the Data reply.
2. Replace that with an 'ns3::Simulator::Schedule' invocation, set
- delay: a Time constructed from
- mem_ptr, obj, a1, a2, etc: the original function and argument that
were used to transmit the Data reply.
If you do not fully understand the above answers, have a look at these
- ns-3 manual: https://www.nsnam.org/docs/manual/html/index.html
- as an ns-3 user, you should have read everything in this manual
- pay attention to "Random Variables" and "Scheduler" sections
- ndn-cxx Doxygen:
- start with 'Face' class
On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 7:44 PM 김학서 <tuple at etri.re.kr> wrote:
> In my case, it means No. 3, “The duration between Interest arrival and
> Data transmission is random”.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ndnSIM