[ndnSIM] Finding an example of producer

김학서 tuple at etri.re.kr
Wed May 29 16:44:19 PDT 2019

Hi Junxiao

Thank you for you reply.
In my case, it means No. 3, “The duration between Interest arrival and Data transmission is random”.

Best Regards,
HS Kim

2019. 5. 30. 오전 1:45, Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu<mailto:shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>> 작성:

Hi Kim

What does "generate Data randomly" mean?

  *   The payload length of Data is random.
  *   The payload content of Data is random.
  *   The duration between Interest arrival and Data transmission is random.
  *   Something else?

Yours, Junxiao