[ndnSIM] Finding an example of producer

김학서 tuple at etri.re.kr
Wed May 29 19:06:56 PDT 2019

Hi Junxiao

I appreciate your reply. I will read those manuals.

Best Regards,
HS Kim

2019. 5. 30. 오전 11:01, Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu<mailto:shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>> 작성:

Hi Kim

  1.  Find where does the producer transmit the Data reply.
  2.  Replace that with an 'ns3::Simulator::Schedule' invocation, set arguments to:
     *   delay: a Time constructed from 'ns3::RandomVariableStream::GetStream' function.
     *   mem_ptr, obj, a1, a2, etc: the original function and argument that were used to transmit the Data reply.

If you do not fully understand the above answers, have a look at these resources:

  *   ns-3 manual: https://www.nsnam.org/docs/manual/html/index.html
     *   as an ns-3 user, you should have read everything in this manual
     *   pay attention to "Random Variables" and "Scheduler" sections
  *   ndn-cxx Doxygen: https://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.6.6/doxygen/annotated.html
     *   start with 'Face' class

Yours, Junxiao