[ndnSIM] Finding an example of producer
tuple at etri.re.kr
Wed May 29 19:06:56 PDT 2019
I appreciate your reply. I will read those manuals.
2019. 5. 30. 오전 11:01, Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu<mailto:shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>> 작성:
1. Find where does the producer transmit the Data reply.
2. Replace that with an 'ns3::Simulator::Schedule' invocation, set arguments to:
* delay: a Time constructed from 'ns3::RandomVariableStream::GetStream' function.
* mem_ptr, obj, a1, a2, etc: the original function and argument that were used to transmit the Data reply.
If you do not fully understand the above answers, have a look at these resources:
* ns-3 manual: https://www.nsnam.org/docs/manual/html/index.html
* as an ns-3 user, you should have read everything in this manual
* pay attention to "Random Variables" and "Scheduler" sections
* ndn-cxx Doxygen: https://named-data.net/doc/ndn-cxx/0.6.6/doxygen/annotated.html
* start with 'Face' class
On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 7:44 PM 김학서 <tuple at etri.re.kr<mailto:tuple at etri.re.kr>> wrote:
In my case, it means No. 3, “The duration between Interest arrival and Data transmission is random”.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ndnSIM