[ndnSIM] issues about running ndn stack over lr-wpan !!!!!

DJEMAA Adel a_djemaa at esi.dz
Thu May 23 01:46:21 PDT 2019

Thanks a lot Ahmed !!!!! by following the mentioned steps you gave, making
the appropriate changes on the two ndn files in model repository, the
problem is solved. I want just to clarify a point, when i recompiled all
the modules by ./waf command in ns3 repository, the scenario run
successfully in  this folder (ns3), while run not successfully in scenario
folder of ndnSIM. I don't know why, may be is due to a misconfiguration in
my installation. Anyway, the most important is that it worked, and we can
now move to next step.

--
Bien cordialement.