[ndnSIM] ad-hoc LinkType

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Oct 28 16:39:20 PDT 2018

Hi,

having an ad hoc face allows you to forward an Interest through the same face it was received. Not sure if it does anything other than that.

If you care about being able to forward an Interest through the same face it was received, what I mentioned on #2 should be enough (which has nothing to do with modifying the sample configuration file of NFD). You just comment out 3 lines of code that prevent NFD from forwarding the Interest through the same face it was received.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA