[ndnSIM] [MANET Simulation] The intermediate nodes do not forward INTEREST packets

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Sep 10 21:08:40 PDT 2018

Hi,

just to make clear because it seems there is some misunderstanding: ndnSIM does support MANET simulations.

You just need to configure the NFD faces as ad hoc instead of point-to-point.

An alternative is to comment out these 3 lines of code:

https://github.com/4th-ndn-hackathon/ndnSIM-Mobile-Simulation-Package/commit/cadcfc41ff1b6bed617f700f822507c4dcd0f63c#diff-1a4db57f4023b0a643984ca81a91b1c8R387

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department