[ndnSIM] ad-hoc LinkType

Jin Yang yjinking at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Fri Oct 26 09:57:15 PDT 2018

Dear All,
We are doing the simulation experiment about NDN based MANET in ndnSIM.
1. We are confused about the "LinkType". The default LinkType in ndnSIM is 'point-to-point'. Could you please tell me more about 'ad-hoc' LinkType? its effect during forwarding?will it influence FIB?
2. How can we change LinkType to 'ad-hoc'? Spyridon mentioned this problem in https://www.lists.cs.ucla.edu/pipermail/ndnsim/2018-September/004961.html. But we are not sure about the specific approaches. modifying in NFD/nfd.conf.sample.in?