[ndnSIM] Interest Satisfaction Rate (ISR) Calculation
sobia.mirza88 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 22:43:43 PDT 2018
HiFrom rate-trace.txt I need to calulate total number of satisfied interests and total interests. How can i do that?
There are InInterests, OutInterests,InSatisfiedInterests, InTimedOutInterests, OutSatisfiedInterests etc.
>From following which one is actually indicate "number of satisfied interests" and how "total number of interests" can be calulated???
- InInterests measurements of incoming Interests
- OutInterests measurements of outgoing Interests
- InData measurements of incoming Data
- OutData measurements of outgoing Data
- InNacks measurements of outgoing NACKs
- OutNacks measurements of outgoing NACKs
- SatisfiedInterests measurements of satisfied Interests(totals for all faces)
- TimedOutInterests measurements of timed out Interests(totals for all faces)
- InSatisfiedInterests measurements of incoming satisfiedInterests (per incoming face)
- InTimedOutInterests measurements of incoming timed outInterests (per incoming face)
- OutSatisfiedInterests measurements of outgoing satisfiedInterests (per outgoing face)
- OutTimedOutInterests measurements of outgoing satisfiedInterests (per outgoing face)
- as mentioned on pagehttp://ndnsim.net/current/metric.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ndnSIM