[ndnSIM] Interest Satisfaction Rate (ISR) Calculation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 29 09:21:18 PDT 2018

Hi,

you do not provide enough context on what your goal is and what you are trying to do. Are you trying to calculate the total number of interests sent by the consumer and the number of satisfied Interests per forwarder node?

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA