[ndnSIM] NDN Routing question

Carl Zu carlzu8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:44:57 PDT 2018

John,

Correct, however, let us consider a couple of points:

1. if multicast strategy is used, node failure should not significantly
impact the performance.

2. most likely, there are cached copies available before the failed node,
unless you consider small cache sizes.

Even if you like to use a single-path routing approach, you can switch to
multi-path routing when you observe an Interest timeout.

Best regards,