[ndnSIM] Need help (exactly which file sends interests)

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Jan 25 14:40:05 PST 2018

Just a note on that:

in the latest ndnSIM paper we have published, there is a figure, where we present in detail the exchange process of an NDN packet between 2 simulated nodes. I am talking about figure 6 here:

https://ccronline.sigcomm.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/sigcomm-ccr-final112-full-letter.pdf <https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a5f4/a1ac695eadea269efc6f7f7a68490add8ef0.pdf>

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department