[ndnSIM] Unable to flood interest to neighbours

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Apr 7 11:10:06 PDT 2018

Mudasir,

the nextHopFaceIdTag is supposed to be used for other reasons (not for generic Interest forwarding). Therefore, being a nullptr is expected in your case.

You will have to investigate what happens when the Interest is actually dispatched to the strategy and specifically to the afterReceiveInterest callback.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA