[ndnSIM] Unable to flood interest to neighbours

Mudasir Qazi mudasirqazi00 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:17:58 PDT 2018

Hi, Thank you for your response, its always helping and I appreciate your
effort on this platform.

I have tried the solution you advised. The following lines

this->dispatchToStrategy(*pitEntry,
            [&] (fw::Strategy& strategy) {
                strategy.afterReceiveInterest(inFace, interest, pitEntry);
        }
    );

of onContentStoreMiss method calls the callback afterReceiveInterest. The
afterReceiveInterest callback takes it back to the start of forwarder.cpp
file where following lines

face.afterReceiveInterest.connect(
                [this, &face] (const Interest& interest) {
                    this->startProcessInterest(face, interest);
                });

are get executed on the same node which has started all this before. It is
not being forwarded to neighboring node. Please advise further what can I
do to resolve this issue?

--
Regards,
Mudasir Qazi