[ndnSIM] Anyone knows why am I getting this error & how to solve it?: lib system not found in /lib64

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 25 09:22:27 PDT 2017

Hi,

first of all, the examples in this repository might be outdated. Please use the repositories that have been officially released under the named-data-ndnSIM GitHub organization.

The boost libraries cannot be detected on your system. Please use the appropriate flag provided by waf. Type ./waf -h for more details.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA