[ndnSIM] error while loading shared libraries: libns3-dev-brite-optimized.so

Jean Pierre NIYIGENA jeanpierre at siat.ac.cn
Wed Oct 25 01:55:22 PDT 2017

Hi Team,
could you share with me why I am having this error?:

pierre at cernet:~/ndnSIM/brite-scenario$ ./waf --run brite-generic-example --vis
Waf: Entering directory `/home/pierre/ndnSIM/brite-scenario/build'
Waf: Leaving directory `/home/pierre/ndnSIM/brite-scenario/build'
'build' finished successfully (0.049s)
build/brite-generic-example: error while loading shared libraries: libns3-dev-brite-optimized.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Jean Pierre
Key lab of advanced technology
SIAT,UCAS,CAS