[ndnSIM] Anyone knows why am I getting this error & how to solve it?: lib system not found in /lib64

Jean Pierre NIYIGENA jeanpierre at siat.ac.cn
Wed Oct 25 01:24:53 PDT 2017

pierre at cernet:~/ndnSIM/sample-topo-scenario$ ./waf configure
Setting top to                           : /home/pierre/ndnSIM/sample-topo-scenario
Setting out to                           : /home/pierre/ndnSIM/sample-topo-scenario/build
Checking for 'g++' (c++ compiler)               : /usr/bin/g++
Checking boost includes                     : 1_58
Checking boost libs                      : lib system not found in /lib64
(complete log in /home/pierre/ndnSIM/sample-topo-scenario/build/config.log)
pierre at cernet:~/ndnSIM/sample-topo-scenario$

I got this error while trying to run topology examples from:
https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-examples