[ndnSIM] Modifying ndnSIM, compiling/building a single file (or small subset) rather than everything?

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Sun May 14 08:40:34 PDT 2017

Dr. Zhang,

Thank you for your response.  I am sometimes torn between sending a single
massive email with a dozen questions, or to send multiple emails on
different subjects.  Larger email are often ignored, since they can look
overwhelming.

I did forget details a couple times and did a follow up.

So, I do apologize if I inconvenienced or bothered anyone.  I will try to
be more thoughtful in setting up the questions.

Thank you,

John