[ndnSIM] Modifying ndnSIM, compiling/building a single file (or small subset) rather than everything?

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Sun May 14 17:47:48 PDT 2017

Hi John,

unfortunately, this is the way that a compiler (gcc/g++, clang, Intel’s C/C++ compiler, etc.) and linker work.

When you change a file that is (explicitly or implicitly) included by a number of other files, all these files have to recompiled and linked again.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA