[ndnSIM] Modifying ndnSIM, compiling/building a single file (or small subset) rather than everything?

Lixia Zhang lixia at cs.ucla.edu
Sun May 14 08:32:51 PDT 2017

> On May 13, 2017, at 11:22 PM, John Baugh <jpbaugh at umich.edu> wrote:
>
> Ilya,
>
> Sorry, but I was under the impression that people on the ndnSIM list might want to discuss ndnSIM and assist others.  I guess I'll go check Facebook chat...
>
> John

yes this mailing list is for ndnSIM users to help each other in their pursuit of developing NDN experiments (and John seems among the most active pursuers:)

the list has also grown big. So one should keep that in mind as well (not to hold back any questions, just better formulated ones after thinking through)