[ndnSIM] Forwarder's onIncomingInterest

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet mhasabet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 02:04:31 PDT 2017

Not only all Interests *arrive to* a node, but also local Interests will go
to startProcessInterest. You see all of management protocol in NFD relies
on sending and processing local Interests.

2- Using NFD logs(e.g. Forwarder logs) can help you find out the *when*
startProccessInterest is called(Note NFD_LOG_DEBUG in the method). At least
that's the way I do it and it works for what I need.

Sabet

خندان باشید
با تشکر