[ndnSIM] content store and frequency of interests

Christos Romanas xristos.romanas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:09:25 PST 2017

Hi guys! i’m kind of new in ns3 and especially ndnSIM. I would like to run some scenarios with dumbbell topology with ndnstack and a simple cbr application and I will run the exact same scenarios with TCP/IP.
My main concerns are getting the system throughput with l3tracer ,as long as the role and the size of Content Store that I will use.
Do you have any suggestions on how should i approach the topic? I mean with an interest frequency of 40 interests/sec how much should the size of CS be?

Thanks!