[ndnSIM] content store and frequency of interests

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Feb 2 09:54:29 PST 2017

Hi,

I feel that this a research question. It depends on what exactly you are trying to do and what are the goals of your research. Nobody can tell what will be the size of caches when NDN gets extensively deployed.

I think you should experiment with various setups till you get the desired results.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA