[ndnSIM] Filtering of Traces

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 1 15:30:21 PST 2017

Hi MD

You may use different name prefixes for each content type.
For example: /org/example/web/ /org/example/video/ /org/example/audio/
/org/example/voice/
Then, grep '/video/' gives you all log lines about video traffic.

If you are using ns-3 tracers, you'll need to modify or configure the
tracer to only collect statistics from names with a certain component. I
don't know how to do this because I don't use them.

Yours, Junxiao