[ndnSIM] Consumer-zipfmandelbrot in ndnsim

Mortaza Nikzad mrtz_azad at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 25 00:02:55 PST 2017

i have a question about Consumer-zipfmandelbrot module in ndnsim and hop help me
please tell me, is it possible to derive ConsumerZipfMandelbrot class from Consumer-Window class instead of Consumer-cbr class? I done it and simulation scenario run without any error but the simulation output seems incorrect? have you any idea about this?
I need such consumer that issued interest based on zipfmandelbrot distribution while used window based rate control? is it possible in ndnsim?
any information and idea can be useful for me
thanks
my regards