[ndnSIM] Consumer-zipfmandelbrot in ndnsim

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Dec 28 01:26:34 PST 2017

Hi,

yes, that should be possible, but the behavior will change.

What do you mean that the simulation output seems incorrect? As I said before, the application behavior will not be the same.

Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory
Computer Science Department
UCLA