[ndnSIM] Registering custom Consumers, Producers (or apps in general)?

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Wed Nov 30 21:27:36 PST 2016

ndnSIM friends,

In one of the examples, there is a line:

ndn::AppHelper consumerHelper("ns3::ndn::ConsumerCbr");

Where does it know to find ConsumerCbr?  Do I just have to put the
namespace and scope resolution operators if I, for example, create a *custom
consumer*, producer, or other app?

Also, there appears to be an *error in the documentation*,

http://ndnsim.net/2.2/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1AppHelper.html#a67d941c1628aceef4b8add5c564ed3df

The parameter named in the constructor (the const string reference) is
named *prefix* in the header, but the description names it *app*.

Thanks,

John