[ndnSIM] Multiple files getting compiled when ./waf is executed?

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Nov 30 21:26:07 PST 2016

Check my tutorial slide deck https://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/6-ndnSIM.pdf <https://named-data.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/6-ndnSIM.pdf> around slide 16 and 17 :)

As long as you're adding your scenario code inside core NS-3, the compilation process will be slow.  It can be sped up in a few ways, but in general it will be slow.