[ndnSIM] Evicting a specific item from the content store (nfd::cs::Cs)

John Baugh jpbaugh at umich.edu
Sat Nov 19 09:05:39 PST 2016

So, if insert is called on the Cs, the only thing inserted is the data Name
into the table.  The actual entry isn't inserted anywhere because handling
the actual entries is up to.the policy?

Technically, we need to implement 'doAfterInsert' to do the actual entry
insertion into our own data structures?

Thanks

John