[ndnSIM] Evicting a specific item from the content store (nfd::cs::Cs)

Igor Carvalho igfuca at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:06:05 PST 2016

Hi, John.
About your last queation, I believe that this has not been implemented
because Cs  removals are performed by the replacement  policies (Lru/Fifo),
which makes it unnecessary the implementation of a specific piece of
content. If you go through  both implementations, they have the method that
is in charge this.

void

LruPolicy::doAfterInsert(iterator i)

{