[ndnSIM] Port NLSR to ndnSIM

chavoosh ghasemi chavoosh.ghasemi.off at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 02:23:47 PDT 2016

Hi Anil,

I see your point and I know that you're busy as a bee! Actually, I'm
working on a paper and I have a hard deadline which does not let me wait to
release your code. Anyway, I want to make you sure that your code can be a
good basis for our future works and papers, so it can be really helpful to
have your code due next months. Finally, I really appreciate your help and
kind email and I'm looking forward to seeing your first release of ported
NLSR, ASAP!

Good luck with your thesis!

Best
*Chavoosh*