[ndnSIM] Regarding Forwarding Strategies Best Route and NCC

Ahmed Sadek don1559 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 11:36:13 PST 2016

Hi Spyros,

Thank you for your reply. Honestly, I have checked the developer guide
before asking and this is what I found on NSS Strategy:
6.2.4 NCC Strategy The NCC strategy 8 is an reimplementation of CCNx 0.7.2
default strategy [16]. It has similar algorithm but is not guaranteed to be
equivalent. This strategy is implemented as nfd::NccStrategy class.

And the citation lead to the same website provided above  , which I have
check and didn't understand how it measures delay for each interface.

Now I am checking the code here "
https://github.com/0xbb/amus-ndnSIM/blob/master/NFD/daemon/fw/ncc-strategy.cpp
"

If anyone can give few words explaining this strategy, I would be thankful.

Thanks!
Ahmed